Saturday, July 31, 2010

Thursday's Menu

My husband had to leave really early and I had to wake my 3 year-old at 6:30am to tag along on the ride to my daughter's school. No! The school is not that far, just starts really early 7:45am.
By the time we came back home I was already getting dinner started.

Cleaned the split chicken breast I found on sale for 89c /lbs. Put the chicken to marinate in Italian Dressing and placed in the fridge. Then I moved on to the Green Bean Fritter. I had the batter ready in a bowl to be spooned and fried later. By 9:30am it was ready to go.

Then I was off to drop my son off at daycare and headed to my dental appointment.

I was a busy, busy day! But I managed to have dinner on the table one more night.

Dinner - Grilled Chicken, Green Bean Fritters, White Rice and Peaches

No comments:

Post a Comment